Free AU Shipping on orders over $150


New to Ayurveda? Take our skin test

Log in

# Type at least 1 character to search # Hit enter to search or ESC to close


rasa aloe serum


Aloe  •  Coconut

Reduces fine lines, soothing, cooling & detoxifying. Apply to treat dehydration, fine lines, inflammation, (including sunburn), acne rosacea, rashes, mild abrasions, eczema & breakouts. 100% handmade, organic, natural skin care.

Complete Ingredient List: Aloe Vera (Aloebarbadensis) Concentrate, Purified Water,  Coconut Fractions, Sclerotium Gum, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus x paradisi) Extract.


120ml 30ml
In stock

Share on:


Tridoshic  – All Skin Types | Anti Ageing

Super hydrating, our aloe vera serum, reduces the appearance of fine lines and inflammation.  Collagen building proteins naturally present in aloe vera are carried directly to the skins cellular membrane & released directly into the cell; the result is hydrated & revitalised skin.

To Use: apply sparingly to the delicate skin around the eyes & lips to reduce the appearance of fine lines; a thin layer to sunburnt or damaged skin; a thick layer of gel to face & neck as a hydrating & healing face mask – leave for 10-20 minutes, rinse & pat dry; combine with rasasara facial oils to enhance their efficacy.


The miracle that is Aloe Gel…

We can’t say enough good things about this amazing plant and here’s why! The cactus like leaves of the Aloe Vera plant contain a clear healing gel which is 96% water. The other 4% contains 75 known substances including Vitamins A, B, C, E, calcium, amino acids for protein building and enzymes used in the digestive system.

This is why Aloe Vera is now also touted as nature’s alternative to Botox and why it’s been used to heal the skin for thousands of years. The amino acids in Aloe Vera stimulate fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for wound healing and the manufacture of collagen, the protein that controls the ageing process of the skin and wrinkling. Another reason it is so effective is because its absorption rate is four times that of water and our skin literally opens up to absorb it’s miracle properties.

Rasa Aloe Gel is hydrating and regenerating for Vata skin, soothing and cooling for Pitta skin, detoxifying and antibacterial for Kapha, hence it’s a Tridoshic product that can benefit skin of all types, ages and in every season.

To make the most of it’s collagen building properties use Rasa Aloe Gel as a stay on mask that you can sleep with all night, because night time is when peak cellular rejuvenation takes place!

We also recommend you use it to treat sunburn, rashes, mild abrasions, bites, stings, eczema, breakouts, bruises or poison ivy – so don’t leave home without it in summer or when camping.

We also suggest you apply it after air travel to revitalise and refresh your skin quickly without making it oily.

Our Rasa Aloe Gel is completely pure unadulterated aloe extract, emulsified with a plant based gel and preserved with coconut fractions (so you also get the benefits of coconut oil).

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A



plastic dropper, aluminium cap


  1. Shanmugam Gajane Loganathan (verified owner)

    I have been using this serum for the last two months and must admit that it does wonders to my skin. I noticed a significance difference in my skin with first 3 weeks of using this product along with Pitta starter kit. I had acne all around my cheeks and jaw line, it all started to get under control, fine lines in forehead and wrinkles around eyes started to fade away. The cooling sensation of aloe vera does help with inflammation and acne. Now my skin is clear and not inflamed with acne. Thanks to Rasasara for coming up with this product.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Back to top