Created for night time use, when cellular regeneration takes place.
To Use: for an untagging boost add to your night time routine apply 3-4 drops to damp skin; combine with rasa aloe for blemished or inflamed skin; add to nourishing oil & mist for dry skin; apply neat to scars, burns or grazes.
Applied to sores, scabs, scars, burns etc, Chandra Oil greatly reduces healing time and is a fantastic scar preventative. Touted by those who use it as ‘miracle oil’, as you read on you will see why..
Chandra oil is 100% handmade, organic, natural & synergistic blend of the most beneficial oils that nature offers, and is:
- rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- rich in vitamins A, B, C & E
- balancing for dry skin
- anti-inflammatory (dermatitis)
- heals damaged skin cells (e.g. scars, bites and sun cancer removal)
- strengthens mature and sensitive skin
- protects, nourishes and moisturises all skin types
- *beneficial for acne prone skin owing to the inclusion of essential fatty acids. The benefits are two-fold: Firstly, EFAs cause healthy cell transference which helps dissolves the fatty deposits that block pores and cause acne and secondly, they work to repair the skin damaged by pimples and blemishes.
*When using this oil to treat acne prone skin always emulsify with Rasasara Aromatic Hydrating Mist or Rasa Aloe Gel (for optimum benefits all skin types should do this).
A note from Sonia: I love how versatile this oil is! You can mix it with rasa aloe gel & make a healing serum to treat dermatitis; mix with our gentle eye gel to create a cream based moisturiser for vata skin (dry skin) a must during Autumn and Winter. Or simply add a drop to your face oil for extra nourishment during the day.
With such an impressive profile of organic oils rich in EFAs and vitamins that work in combination with ‘precious’ essential oils of rose maroc, patchouli & olibanum – also anti-aging & anti-inflammatory. Grounding, whilst uplifting, this oils floral scent creates a night serum that is rejeuvinating in the truest sense – collagen building, whilst promoting restful sleep.